Parkway has garnered a reputation that’s hard to shake — known for our penchant for locally-sourced ingredients, our choosiness when it comes to quality and our upscale comfort foods. But when we’re not busy serving Kansas City as a restaurant, Lounge and social hub, we’re playing host to privately catered events like yours.
Let Us Host. And Cook.
Yes, we could cater your event anywhere. But why wouldn’t you host your event somewhere that has a projector screen, a sound system, live entertainment capabilities with music equipment and a staffed-and-stocked bar in addition to our acclaimed kitchen? And isn’t it important that you hold your event somewhere that’s as beautiful as it is practical and convenient?
With on-site catering in The Lounge at Parkway, we’ll take care of everything — from a memorable meal, to the space, to cleanup.
- The Parkway favorites you love from our restaurant, served at your important event
- Attentive servers and bartenders to look after your guests so you can relax and enjoy
- A welcoming space, dishes, tables, linens, beverages and alcohol, and all the serving equipment
More than Just a Restaurant
One of our favorite things about providing on-site catering at Parkway is the chance to work with our guests to create something one-of-a-kind. Unlike traditional catering companies in Kansas City, Parkway encourages creative freedom, so that your menu fits your event.
Our in-house catering menus can accommodate whatever you’d like to serve, including:
This is by no means an exhaustive list of what we could serve you and your guests, but some guest favorites included in our package options for catering on site include:
- Our Parkway Salads with warm cornbread croutons
- The pepper jack-stuffed Tater Tots everyone asks about
- KC Strips finished in our wood-fired oven
- Danish Baby Back Ribs in our house-made BBQ sauce
- Roasted Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- Rustic Mashed Potatoes
- Rustic Oven-Grilled Salmon
- Warm Cast Iron Brownies topped with Tillamook vanilla ice cream, caramel syrup and nuts
- And much more
Again — contact us to work out an on-site catering menu that best suits your needs. We’re happy to accommodate you however we’re able.
Welcome Your Guests in The Lounge or the Full Restaurant
While food is at the heart of any special memory, where you choose to gather together can make or break that event. That’s why so many people choose in-house catering at Parkway — we have the food and the space that’s perfect for your big moment.
Where would you like to host and serve your guests? You can choose from:
An elegant and intimate space where as many as 75 guests can relax in red velvet booths and low lighting, with access to its own full bar and space for live entertainment.
Want a whole restaurant for yourself and your guests? It’s yours. Parkway can host up to 175 people between the wood-paneled mid-century-style main dining room and The Lounge downstairs.
Customize Your Event Experience
Parkway offers a range of in-house catering package options so that any event can be made into something memorable.
Our catering on site features the Parkway classics that we’re known for. But it’s our attention to detail that sets us apart. Outside of our always-amazing food at Parkway, here’s how we’ll go the extra mile to ensure your event is perfect:
- We can book you a band or DJ based on your preferences for a $50 fee
- Parkway has a relationship with a professional photographer at a reduced rate
- Our in-house bartenders and servers will make sure that your guests are taken care of
You can also:
- Request flowers
- Coordinate with Parkway for a themed event and get more creative
- Designate a décor
- Choose a menu that suits the atmosphere you want for you event, as well as your guests’ tastes
- And more
Parkway’s onsite catering services and the use of The Lounge or full restaurant have been requested for:
- Corporate Parties
- Bridal Showers
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Retirement Parties
- Holiday Parties
- Baby Showers
- Graduation Parties
- And more
What memories will you make at Parkway? Book in-house catering now, and start planning your big moment.