There are a lot of great ways to welcome in the New Year, especially in Kansas City. With the Christmas festivities winding down but the cheerful spirit still lingering, New Year’s Eve events in Kansas City pop up in every district. Wherever you are — Crossroads, Westport, Country Club Plaza — you’ll be able to find something fun to do when the ball drops.
But, how do you choose where to go? Which Kansas City New Year’s Eve event is going to give you the best time? While you have plenty to choose from, there is no better way to end this year and begin the new one than at Parkway Social Kitchen.
What to do on New Year’s Eve in Kansas City
Why Parkway? There are so many reasons. Our mission is food with a sense of community, and that’s what you’re looking for in a good Kansas City NYE event. This holiday is about celebrating what you have while look forward to what’s to come. Of all the things you have, community matters most — no matter who you are. Parkway gets that.
Parkway’s Kansas City New Year’s Eve event is a chance to celebrate your community. Our regular dinner menu — with some holiday specials — will be served during dinner hours. If you’ve been in to Parkway for a meal, you already have something mouthwatering on your mind. If you still haven’t visited us on the corner of Jefferson Street and Ward Parkway, then you’re missing out. Our elevated take on traditional comfort food is perfect for a New Year’s Eve party, especially on a cold December night. Warm up with our renowned stuffed tater tots before filling up with a hearty entrée. There’s something on the menu for everyone.
The night’s just getting started with dinner. Later in the evening, Parkway will transition from dinner to DJ. Hang out upstairs and enjoy the bar menu, or head downstairs to The Lounge, our live music and event space. Parkway will stay open through and after the ball drops at midnight. From dinner into the New Year, Parkway is providing great food, drinks and community. Of all the great Kansas City New Year’s Eve events, this is the one you can’t miss.
Other Kansas City NYE Events
There are Kansas City NYE events all over town. If you’re hoping to make it to more than one, you could go to Parkway and follow it up with:
- New Year’s Swingin’ Eve: This Union Station New Year’s Eve bash features a big, live band, balloon drop, dancing, champagne and more. Plus, it’s in one of Kansas City’s most beautiful buildings.
- Howl at the Moon: A piano bar party in Kansas City’s famous Power & Light District after dinner and drinks at Parkway.
- Zoo Year’s Eve: If you have kids in the picture, they may not be able to stay out past midnight. But you can still have fun on New Year’s Eve at the Kansas City Zoo’s annual event.
- NYE Live!: This annual party in the Power & Light District attracts thousands downtown. This is a ticketed event, so check in for details and pricing.
- Plaza Lights: The Plaza lights are one of the prettiest sites in Kansas City. A nice walk through the Plaza to take in the lights and check out the shops before going over to Parkway for dinner and drinks is a great way to close out the year.
Reserve Your New Year’s Eve Dinner at Parkway
Just like you, thousands of others are making their plans for Kansas City New Year’s Eve events. It’s going to be a crowded evening all over the city. Plan ahead and save your spot today. You can call into Parkway or go online to make reservations.
New Year’s Eve at Parkway will be a night to remember and the perfect way to celebrate. Join us for food, drinks, music and more.