When you’re looking for someplace to eat or drink in Prairie Village, the Country Club Plaza may not immediately come to mind. But it’s only a short distance away, with multiple restaurants and bars available for the choosing.
May we recommend Parkway Social Kitchen?
Parkway can provide the quality relaxing environment you’re looking for when choosing restaurants or bars in Prairie Village. It’s a Plaza staple and the place to be. So, if you live in Prairie Village, don’t just limit yourself to establishments within your city limits. Expand your horizons to Parkway Social Kitchen, and you’ll be happy you did.
Conveniently located at the corner of Jefferson Street and Ward Parkway, we are always happy to have you. Walk in anytime or reserve your table online today.
Looking for Prairie Village Bars & Restaurants? Why Not Consider Parkway?
We know, we know — Parkway isn’t technically located in Prairie Village. But, with the Country Club Plaza only a short drive away from Prairie Village boundaries, Parkway is just as close as other establishments, definitely qualifying it as one of the best restaurants around Prairie Village, KS. And who doesn’t like a night on the town every now and then?
Parkway Social Kitchen at the Country Club Plaza is the perfect in-between of a night back home in Prairie Village and one in downtown Kansas City. We all know how popular the Plaza is, and you’ll be happy to know that Parkway Social Kitchen incorporates all of the high-quality, laidback atmosphere you’ve come to expect from a night out there. And, located so close to home, it will be just like you’re at a Prairie Village restaurant and bar.
Parkway Social Kitchen and the Country Club Plaza are located a 15-minute drive from the heart of Prairie Village. Whether you choose to Uber or drive yourself, only a short distance stands between you and a relaxing evening at a Kansas City staple.
Why Parkway is One of the Best Restaurants near Prairie Village
So, why choose Parkway Social Kitchen over a bar or restaurant in Prairie Village, KS?
We’re glad you asked. Here are just a few factors that make Parkway the hottest spot to be on any given night:
- A variety of elevated dishes for every taste: Whether you’re looking for tasty appetizers to share or classic entrees for a date night, Parkway has it all. Choose from our extensive menu of starters, salads, sandwiches, entrees and desserts to satisfy all your taste buds.
- Tasty libations for every preference: Beer drinkers and cocktail aficionados alike can enjoy a quality drink from our relaxing, comfortable bar space. Take in the breeze from our open windows as you sit along our lush, horseshoe shaped bar. Looking for wine bars in Prairie Village, Kansas? We’ve got you covered, too.
- Live music in our intimate Lounge space: Looking for something different? Head downstairs to our Lounge for a plush, red-velvet wine bar and event space. Enjoy live local music on the weekends and a quiet, intimate experience every other night of the week.
Oh, and if you’re looking for restaurant delivery in Prairie Village, KS, there are plenty of ways to get our menu items from our restaurant to your table.
Sure, you can find some of these at your local Prairie Village bars and restaurants — but can you find them all in one place, like you can at Parkway Social Kitchen?
Other Prairie Village and Kansas City Attractions
We know the only way you can decide on the best Prairie Village restaurants and bars is by knowing all of your options. And, when you live in Kansas City, you have a lot of them.
As you consider your next stop for food and drink — whether or not you’re thinking about Parkway — consider these options, too:
- Westport Ale House: If you’re looking for a high-energy stop after your time at Parkway, make your way to Westport Ale House. Here, you and your friends can experience classic pub food and drinks, watch your local teams on more than 50 big-screen TVs, and enjoy a rooftop bar with views of surrounding Westport. Start with Parkway and end at Westport Ale House, and you won’t be disappointed. It’s one of the best sports bars near Prairie Village, KS.
- The Fall: Step from one lush environment into another. The Fall is the newest endeavor by the ownership team behind Parkway Social Kitchen, and it shows. Here, you can indulge in quality craft cocktails mixed by expert bartenders and envelop yourself in a fantasy underground world. If you’re looking for a high-class experience full of wonder and imagination, stop on by after your time at Parkway.
- Tavern in the Village: Looking for a true Prairie Village bar to end your night at? Tavern in the Village is centrally located in the heart of Prairie Village. After a filling meal at Parkway, come by for a nightcap a little closer to home.
Whether you’re specifically looking for a bar and restaurant in Prairie Village, KS, or simply anything close by, don’t forget about Parkway Social Kitchen. We welcome walk-ins anytime, but you can also reserve a table online, as well. Stop on by when you can — we’ll be happy to have you.