If you’re looking for Roeland Park restaurants or bars, you have plenty of options just a few minutes away. When you live here, you’re lucky enough to choose between several Kansas City staples — including classics on the Country Club Plaza.
So, the next time you’re looking for something to eat or drink, why not consider Parkway Social Kitchen?
Make a step up from your local stop and come on by Parkway on the Plaza today. We promise you won’t be disappointed.
Looking for Roeland Park Restaurants and Bars? Stop by Parkway Social Kitchen
As a Roeland Park native, you’ve got the best of both worlds: local, homey restaurants at your doorstep and classic, elegant venues just a short drive away. Parkway Social Kitchen combines these, offering an intimate, laidback venue with your choice of elevated, classic dishes and drinks.
While Parkway and the Plaza are not technically located in Roeland Park, they might as well be: They’re only a short seven-minute drive from the heart of your city. Whether you choose to Uber or drive yourself, you’ll be in a Parkway booth in no time. We’re always open to walk-ins, but you can also reserve a table online to ensure the best experience possible.
What are you waiting for? Skip your usual Roeland Park, KS, restaurants and bars, and come try something new at Parkway.
Why Choose Parkway?
We know how tempting the tried-and-true can be. When that’s a local bar or restaurant in Roeland Park, it can be hard to try something new — even if that something new is just as close as your local haunt. But, variety is the spice of life, and you’ll find that at Parkway Social Kitchen.
Since opening, Parkway has become the darling of the Country Club Plaza. Located conveniently at the corner of Jefferson Street and Ward Parkway, it’s a perfect choice whatever you’re up to. Looking to spend an afternoon shopping? Having a date night before attending a show in Kansas City? Parkway is right for every occasion.
Still on the fence? Here are just a few reasons to choose Parkway over your usual Roeland Park bar or restaurant:
- Elevated takes on classic dishes: At Parkway, you can find a high-quality food dish for every taste. With starters, salads, sandwiches, entrees and desserts, our menu has a little something for everyone. Try our beloved Stuffed Tater Tots or step things up with our Prime Filet.
- Handcrafted, quality drinks: Whether you’re a wine or beer drinker or prefer a hand-mixed cocktail, Parkway has what you need. Sidle on up to our lush, horseshoe-shaped bar for happy hour or a nightcap and a chat with our friendly bartenders.
- The Scarlet Room: Step on downstairs at Parkway to our lounge, the Scarlet Room, where you’ll find an intimate, red-velvet club for you and your friends. Come by on the weekends for DJs and a bustling atmosphere.
Oh, and make sure to stop by during Restaurant Week in Roeland Park and Kansas City — we’ll have some specials you’ll love to try!
Other Roeland Park and Kansas City Attractions
As you decide which Roeland Park bar or restaurant to go to next, it’s important to be aware of all your options. While that includes Parkway Social Kitchen, we know there are plenty of other notable spots around Kansas City to meet your needs.
Here are a few to consider:
- Westport Ale House: If you’re looking for somewhere to watch our local teams play, Westport Ale House should be your first choice. Here, enjoy some classic pub fare as you watch the game on more than 50 big-screen TVs. Or, go upstairs to enjoy the rooftop bar and beer garden. You can challenge your friends to a game of bean-bag toss or giant Connect-4 while taking in the surrounding views of Westport.
- The Fall: You’ll find the newest venture from Parkway’s leadership team right below Westport Ale House. The Fall will immerse you in an underground fantasy world full of prime Instagram shots. And, of course, don’t forget to try the unique, themed, handcrafted cocktails you won’t find anywhere else in Kansas City.
- Joe’s Kansas City: You know we have to add a Kansas City classic. You can’t go wrong with the original Joe’s location, where you’ll find the beloved Z-man and other barbeque dishes. Don’t forget to stop by Parkway after to cap off your evening with a tasty drink or dessert!
Whatever you’re looking for in your evening, don’t let local bars and restaurants in Prairie Village distract you from the amazing spots just outside your city limits. Start exploring them with a stop at Parkway anytime. Walk in or reserve a table online — either way, we’ll be happy to have you.